Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Shoes Again.


After about three weeks of sitting around in my free time. Not really knowing what to do, or just not willing to do what I knew I should have done, I finally got inspired to take photos. It happened right after I just washed my shoes, which were starting to look quite worn out, since the white was more brown, and the brown was mostly black. Well, I finished right about the time the sun was starting to set and the clouds gave of this really nice diffused light effect, as you can see. It was a very welcome change from the harsh heat of the past few days. And I just couldn't resist taking a few shots of my shoes, this one of the better ones. Though I'm not sure it's the best, I like it the most so I guess it qualifies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!