Sunday, May 10, 2009

Late Night-Ling


I took this one just a couple minutes ago while waiting for my mother (Happy Mothers DAY!!) to finish with the computer. There was a lightning storm going on, and I couldn't resist the urge to go out and try my luck with the D-SLR. And after some trial and (A lot of) error. I managed to get this one of the lightning behind one of my mothers plants. The rain is poring down now, so I was just in time. I particularly liked the silhouette effect over the plant. Hope it's the same for you. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, and not bad for having so little light. I also like that you can see the clothes pins on the line:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy I'm not the only one liking this one. I didn't notice the clothes pins before.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!