Thursday, April 8, 2010

SLR Trouble


All right. I said I would post some photos taken in film, so here they are. Well, at least one. Notice how the focus point is a bit funny? Well I just found out that the focus of my trusty old SLR is a bit, well... Broken. No, not exactly that, more like:

"Blurry. Always"

Though if you want me to tell you what's actually wrong with it, from a practical point. The focus shifts a little forward than what I see in the viewfinder.

Okay, I can live with that. I just have to compensate for the focus a bit before I release the shutter. If I could release the shutter.

You see what's happening? Things are going down hill. Fast.

I don't even know If there's a place to service the camera in this City. Gonna have to go looking sometime...

Ah well. I still have the DSLR (That hopefully last a while longer...) Oh! I forget to tell you, I built my own pinhole camera a couple days ago! But I'll save that one for my next Post, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!