Sunday, March 21, 2010

Film!


Okay... It's been a while since I last posted here. And I have no excuses, apart from there not being enough time/just haven't been taking as much photos as I once did.

But in that time, I sort of revived my old habit of taking photos with film! I don't know if I mentioned this earlier, but I have an Olympus OM10 camera, well... It's more like my fathers old camera, which is actually the one I learned how to use an SLR first with. Since then, I've gotten more used to digital cameras and their flexibility, not to mention how easy it is to see the end results. Anyway, a couple weeks ago I was fishing through my gear, when I found a roll of slide film, that I didn't even know existed before that. This 'discovery' of sorts rekindled my desire to shoot in film again, despite how impractical it might be.

I finished the roll yesterday, and was going to have it developed today, but the studio was closed. So I'll try again tomorrow. Hopefully I haven't lost my touch completely, and at least some of them turn out ok.

1 comment:

  1. there's something special about photos taken on film... hopefully you'll post some of them : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!