Thursday, August 13, 2009

Got no Camera...

Hmm... It goes like this, 
My family (Father, Mother, and both Brothers) have gone for a sort of outing to Chandigarh for a couple of weeks. Leaving me here at home, (actually I kinda volunteered to stay home) because my class X exams are coming up. Not a big deal.

Or so I thought... 

At the last minute (literally) my younger brother decides he wants to take the camera, he goes to ask my father, who thinks it's a great idea. And just like that. Poof. It's gone.

So, now I'm back to the good old mobile camera (which, I admit, was ignored these few months). Now I'm all used to the D-SLR and I don't like the fact that I don't have all that much control over how the photo comes out. But I've got no choice now. And it would be good for me to see if I can take decent photos with a not-so-great camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!